Coronavirus COVID-19 Advisory
To our valued customers and business partners,
Our country, and the entire world for that matter, has entered a challenging time period due to the spread of the novel coronavirus CoVid-19. Illinois Lock (ILC) is being challenged by the situation and the rapidly changing concerns. The word “novel” is more accurate than ever as we chart a path forward in these conditions.
ILC strategic actions taken as we continue to operate in the current business climate:
- Enacted our senior management team to monitor and respond to the developing situation.
- Following guidelines by the national and local health agencies to help protect the health and safety of our workforce and team members.
- Suspended all domestic and international business travel until further notice.
- Implemented work-from-home strategies to assist with social-distancing efforts.
- Established a stringent visitor policy at our locations.
- Enhanced our internal cleaning processes.
- Emphasizing the WHO’s simple “Do the Five” to slow or stop the spread of the virus itself.
As the situation continues to develop and our production continues, we do expect there to be delays. Global transportation and supply chains will be impacted as each entity deals with the global pandemic. We ask for your patience and understanding as our teams work diligently to update our workflow and correspondence in a timely manner.
ILC will continue to provide updates and share information as our plans shift to accommodate this very fluid and dynamic situation. If you have specific questions or concerns, please contact your normal customer service representative, key account manager or email@example.com .
Jeffrey D. Fleming
Illinois Lock Company
Eberhard at NTEA WTW21
Eberhard is proud to be exhibiting at NTEA Work Truck Week 2021! This interactive online event will happen from March 8th - 12th and will feature new Eberhard product demos (li...
Eberhard & Illinois Lock Unification
Dear Valued-Customers and Partners, We are excited to announce the combining of Eberhard Manufacturing Company and the Illinois Lock Company into a single organization to create a...